Saturday, May 7, 2011

Corn & Okra plots are tilled by my man for Mother's Day! What a Mother's Day!

I will add additional photos later once I empty my phone pics out, so I can take more :D 
For Mother's Day my husband gave me a 12 volt cordless drill with two batteries, so I can backyard farm and construct when I want instead of swiping his drill! I have already put a lot of miles on my new drill! I've got more constructing this evening when I put my 2nd 4x20x4 bed up! The great thing about this build is that all of the boards are already cut, and pre-drilled. We literally only have to screw the pieces together and attach the 4- 2x4x6 posts and fill with my lovely compost! I've still got plenty compost from my last delivery to fill up the bed. So Monday I'll transplant plants into that bed. Most likely more cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, and dill? I have to double check if dill can be close to cucumbers I know I'm good on the other veggies I plant to put in that bed. MUST trellis 2nd bed of peas TONIGHT! I'll edit this post and add more in the pm :D

No comments:

Post a Comment