Thursday, May 19, 2011

Overgrown grass!

Well we're stuck inside today until the hubs gets home and mows the grass :(  Not his fault for sure! Glad to see the rain, but gotta be honest I'm as glad to see it go! I've got so much to do in the garden in the next 8 days! Have to get it all done!

Here in a bit the girls are headed to p/u our last 2x4's to finish one of my raised beds waiting for a new crop of something yummy to be planted! Possibly brussels sprouts & something that pairs with them well like carrots, onions, spinach, or MORE tomato plants! Most likely onions though! I have 200 sets that need to be still put out! Gotta keep putting them out! Will throw in some Azomite & Bonemeal in that bed I'm cleaning out this weekend from a prior grow to both replenish the soil nutrients and boost the phosphorous levels "organically" for those phosphorous loving brussels sprouts! Onions really don't care, so they can come along for the ride! LOL

Dreamed of my new strawberry fountain structure I'll be working on constructing soon (idea from a friend, gotta give her the props & street/cred) and of a new climbing vine of anysort structure (squash, beans, peas, etc.)

If you've got a 4x4 space or some empty pots/planters/buckets....throw in some compost & seeds and enjoy! You've really got to try it!

,ijustwannagrow

No comments:

Post a Comment