Monday, May 16, 2011

Purple Hull Pea Fencing/Trellising going up!


Today was a "FUN" day! Savannah & I hit Home Depot for some 1/2" EMT conduit which was a fun time in itself! Lowes & Home depot are so EASY to entertain a child while you're conducting business of any sort as long as you're in one of the isles with LOTS of gadgets like hardware, plumbing, & electrical! LOL

I was waiting on my EMT conduit to be cut and I handed Savannah 2 plastic snap connects and well she made quick & good use of them! She put them right over her eyes and said, "I see you" "my noclars" and giggled! LOL   Translation: I see you through my binoculars!  The Home Depot guy died laughing while he was cutting the conduit! LOL   

Anyway, after lunch with daddy at Red Lobster we headed to Lowes in High Point because Home Depot on Wendover was out of 1/2" EMT elbow fittings. Of course Lowes had them and we had more fun at Lowes, but not quite as much as we did at Home Depot!

This evening I'll be constructing 2    4x10x4 raised beds and to 6ft x 4ft trellising so that I can get these 2nd round cucumbers transplanted this week or weekend!  I've had all the materials, but it has been too wet outside to do anything! But the tomato plants are LOVING the rain we've been having. They are almost elbow high now! Crazy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment