Thursday, May 26, 2011

Squash Blooms Already?

Um, didn't expect that so soon! And the plants are way to small to be blooming so soon I'd say but bloom away little squashes? I've got more I just planted, so if these don't do anything than that is okay. The blooms are just an amazing reminder of how awesome gardening truly can be! It is like a surprise waiting to be found everyday! You're walking around going about your business and wham there's a big bright yellow bloom that's about to open up? Hope to get pictures in a bit and upload this evening. Yes I know the plants are a little scraggly looking, but those are some that I saved from one of the rounds of storms knocking my greenhouse over.

Pictures to follow....check back later...okay didn't get the photos up, but will in the future!

It's still not too late to get out there and get your summer garden put out! It's getting hot and peppers like it hot hot hot!

,ijustwannagrow

No comments:

Post a Comment