Thursday, June 2, 2011

1st tomato harvested

My mom tells me my 1st sweet 100 tomato was ripe enough to pick & eat today! So she picked and ate and told me all about it! I hear I have a jalapeno & bell pepper ready to pick when I get home Saturday. I'm informed that my pole beans are basically swiss cheese. Someone told me about beetle bags today. I don't know if it will work, but I'm going to Lowes tomorrow to find some and try it if it isn't too late! I don't wanna leave, but I can't wait to see my garden and how much a difference a week of hot temperatures with heavy rain has made in my veggies! Enjoyed visiting everyone's garden, garden spots, backyard sanctuaries, & raised bed gardens no matter how big or small they were! Thanks for sharing!

Hope you're all gardening & growing something, if not it's not too late to either throw something out or start planning for your fall crops!

,ijustwannagrow

No comments:

Post a Comment