Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Got our seed starting busy on again today...

Well this morning I was up and ready to grab my seeds. HA! I know that's every morning, but today I was super ready after watching youtube gardening/homesteading/yard farming videos.


 
Okay today's math lesson was 1/3's! Savannah learned and can now tell you it takes 3 1/3's to = a whole! She can point to each section and tell you 1/3, 2/3, & 3/3's. Gardening is the BEST EDUCATIONAL tool! It's like anything else, you get what you put into it! ♥ A rubber maid tub, 3 varieties of garden seeds, and 2 washed up bamboo chopsticks left over from Jade Dragon (Japanese lunch) turned into a math lesson!

Onion Evergreen Bunching, Gladstone Onions, Bandit Leeks
I bet the husband wishes I had a greenhouse right now? That small open space of table in front of these pots is now the only space open on our dining room table. LOL I bet I'll get a greenhouse & a custom built potting stand really soon.
Italian Flat Leaf Parsley * Garlic Chives * Slow Bolt Cilantro
She loves it as much as I do, Praise the Lord! It's many life lessons being learned and fun times shared here!

The worst that can happen is it won't grow, but something WILL and you'll learn as you go! Just do grow it and include your children!

ijustwannagrow

No comments:

Post a Comment