Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brazen Rabbit!

So I come home from Vacation Bible School tonight and the hubs points and says, look over there in your pole beans you've been struggling to save. What is over there now? A very brazen rabbit sitting there minding my bean vines and his own business chomping away with little or no worry that I've caught him! I'll fix his little tale tomorrow! No matter how late it is I'm putting another bunny fence up for sure! I'm gonna post a sign that says if you don't leave me fresh fertilizer in exchange for the bean buffet then hop a long PETER! Won't hurt him, but will definitely close him out of the buffet!

I think I'll grow a bed just for the bunnies next time, so they'll be so busy there I can push forward in other areas with fewer bunny interruptions!

I want bunnies, but not this way! Make sure you have your rabbit fencing up, 'cause their out and hopping down the veggie trail looking for your vegetables!

ijustwannagrow

No comments:

Post a Comment